The CVC offers a variety of events throughout the year which can be found on our calendar below. If you missed an event, many past events are available on-demand on our YouTube channel. Both self-paced and facilitated courses may be found in our course catalog.
Additional systemwide technology events are hosted by the California Community College’s Technology Center and may be accessed on their events calendar.
- This event has passed.
FeedbackFruits – STARTE Learning Series
May 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
FeedbackFruits is an integrated Teaching & Learning platform with 15 tools to deliver engaging learning experiences. By using evidence-based pedagogies and active learning design, teachers can easily create learning activities (via the LMS) which facilitate collaboration, peer-to-peer learning, and enhanced knowledge retention. These tools range from Peer Review, Group Member Evaluation, Social Annotation, Team-Based Learning, and many more! Join this webinar to discover how FeedbackFruits has helped institutions to increase student engagement by 76% and improve student collaboration.
You will learn about:
- Assignments that incentivize student engagement
- Creating engaging learning activities in all course modalities
- Developing authentic assessment strategies that drive career-readiness
- Boosting completion rates with incentives and low-stakes development opportunities
- Navigating the post-AI education landscape with best assessment practices
Please join using the following link: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/96950912476
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to
Ryan Rivera @ firstname.lastname@example.org