The CVC offers a variety of events throughout the year which can be found on our calendar below. If you missed an event, many past events are available on-demand on our YouTube channel. Both self-paced and facilitated courses may be found in our course catalog.
NEW FOR SPRING 2022! Join the CVC and the Online Network of Educators (@ONE) for our Equitable Online Teaching workshop series featuring community college faculty from across the state.
- This event has passed.
ConexED Training for Online Student Services
March 25, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PDT
The purpose of this Classroom session is to provide ConexED platform training, specific to Counselors and Advisors offering online counseling (scheduled meetings and knock on door) support. We will cover the following topics:
- Brief student experience, focusing on “schedule meeting” as this is the feature that online counseling will begin using.
- Logging into ConexED
- Brief overview of the left hand panel (change status as “Offline”, show Student Support Directory, etc.)
- Customize ConexED card
- Calendar & Scheduler Settings – create office hours, calendar integration
- Campus Calibrate structure (department shell & groups within each department)
- Calendar tab – view office hours, busy events, appointments, make updates to this view using the “Calendar Settings” options
- Student Lookup – schedule appointments, view notes and meeting history, add/view alerts
- Cafe Meetings
- View scheduled appointments, join meetings
- Cafe features and functions, replicating in-office interactions; including but not limited to Share Screen, Whiteboard, Document Library, Closed Captioning and Adding Notes and Reason Codes features
- Help Desk